Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WHere has Janurary gone?

It seems that January just began, but February will be arriving shortly.

If you made a New Year resolution , has it been
forgotten already, Have you begun new projects or are you trying to work on and finish UFOs?

I have started a hat in the flat for those who do not seem to like dpns or rounds. The green one is being worked in Bernat Jacquards, The color is called Jade and the pattern is a basic stocking cap. It is coming up close to the pattern shown on the label. I am also doing another in the round,

http://www.bernat.com/product.php?LGC=jacquards
I finally got to try the Premier Yarn-The Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Sock Yarn in Cinnamon. It is knitting up nice and the color way reminds me of fall, maybe I should have chosen a spring one as that is not to far off, but I was thinking socks for an Elf and could not see him wearing pastel.
http://premieryarns.com/yarn.php?id=121
Your thoughts on spring, I finished the green stole or scarf on January 6th and it does look like spring.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Away, I hope....where's Spring?