Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May Blowing Through



It has been an unusual weather for May of cold days then hot days and the never ending wind.
Some days the weather has reminded me that Christmas always comes to soon --so I did start on my Christmas projects. As you can see I am still trying to get all the family members a stocking. The yarn used is Wool Ease by Lion
But there is also a new one to be added in July, so I have begun a baby blanket, that looks like a
spring flower garden. July sounds far off, But June is just around the corner. Yarn is Red Heart Super Saver, in Honeydew, Aruba Sea, and Pinata,
http://www.coatsandclark.com/

Then there is a lace KAL being thought of also and I have been trying yarn and needles to have an idea of what I might do. The pattern calls for a sport weight and was thinking of Brown Sheep Nature Spun. The cone is Sedona Sunset and the skein is French Clay.




Are you thinking summer projects. Hats, socks, scarves, are small projects that can be carried around, yet will make great gifts and you will be so thankful that you have done your gifts ahead of time.





1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yarn Elf is amazing in finishing so many projects in so little time!