Thursday, June 24, 2010

June Where is it going?

Hard to believe June is almost gone and that means a half year gone. Summer has come and I am still knitting away. A little over a week ago , Patons new Lace Yarn came in and here is my shawl started in the color way called Porcelain. Being worked on a number six needle.



www.patonsyarns.com/


I finished my charity project, the BSj was mailed with a few days to spare. Hard to believe that what is pictured as a baby jacket in the photo on the lbottom comes off the needle looking like the photo on the topThe yarn was Bernat Jr, Jacquards and the color was City Kids.
www.bernat.com/







Yes another stocking is done, slowly i am getting all my required ones done through it has taken several years. At this point i have done 4 extra large, 10 large, 6 medium, 12 small, and 14 min over the last two and half years. Out of that number only 4 look alike, the set of grandchildren stockings for a grandmother.

No comments: